What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi All,A quick question. Is there a way to reply to private review from a guest? It would help if I had a bit more detail from them. It seems that you can respond to the public review but not the private one. Also the normal messaging system appears to ce... Latest reply by Helen579
    The airbnb that we just left was terrible me and my sister booked a Airbnb with **[Host] and it was horrible he was very rude,hostile,passive aggressive,.he should not be a host,he knew that we were going to stay another month so he raised the rent to $1... Latest reply by Quincy
    Dear @Catherine Powell if you have hosts so negligent that they need constant reminders to communicate with their guests why are they on the platform? I do not need you to ding my phone constantly with idiotic suggestions like making sure I’m available. ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Greedy hstessI have arrived to my destination on the 27 of may as my reservation, I contacted my hosts a day befor arrival to make every think is ok and to send the driver with the key to the airport to pick me up. The driver delivered me to the apartment...
    Help line has become awful in the last year and some change. We had more damages and unruly guests as well. I think its time to make a switch to VRBO. Seems like they are more responsive and actually help instead of hang-up or have zero helpful advice. I... Latest reply by Sarah977