What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Reden3
    Ah. I see why people who've hosted with Airbnb remain silent whenever I gush about it. They know I haven't felt the "STING". Well, I've just been stung by the Airbnbeeeeee, and their silence is warranted. Their silence is also telling; more than any compl... Latest reply by Summer64
    I had my third guest just check out early this morning. The communication with this guest leading up to the reservation was pretty okay. They left me a message early this morning that they followed all my checkout rules and had a great time!! However, ... Latest reply by Marie6848
    Hi!Our guests booked 5 nights. The neighbor is renovating and an infestation of wood-lice appeared in the area. Some were found in 1 bedroom, other on the terrace/pool. The guest decided to cancel after 1 night. A restitution of 970€ is asked for, which i... Latest reply by Hans192
    We’ve just returned from the worst experience staying in the following place in Nottingham. The house was dirty, it smelled and just not what was advertised. We decided to leave early (next day) of our four day holiday. When we spoke to the host - he simp... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone,I've just received a warning e-mail from Airbnb saying "Your ads may be suspended" because I have refused my last 3 requests. However, we have had to refuse quite a few requests over the last year (during the pandemic) because some guests try ... Latest reply by Jennifer1773
    I have been a member of Airbnb for just over one week. The web site is complex and frustrating. I have received two bookings, both for periods when I am already fully booked!! I have checked the calendar and it clearly shows that I have no availability, h... Latest reply by Ann72