What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    Hello all, my wife and I are looking at buying a home for Airbnb and personal use in a rural/isolated tourist hub in the Western US. However, I am having a problem finding hosting services such as little maintenance/cleaning services. We will not be liv... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Do You Need Someone Who Can Manage Your Property & Do All The Admin Work?? Hi guys! My name is Luny, i'm from Atlanta, GA! If anyone is needing a person who can help co-host their home(s) I'd be a great candidate for it. I would be able to manage all en... Latest reply by Liv
    Hi everyone, We are a small business located in the Delaware County/Philadelphia County area that specializes in deep cleaning and organization for a fair price! If you or another Airbnb host is in need of service please feel free to contact us at 267-303... Latest reply by Liv
    I had my first Airbnb stay with a host who has over 400 units anyway I got an email asking me for my review the email reads as follow: Hi Adrienne,We truly enjoyed having you and submitted a 5-star review of your traveler profile a few days ago. If you wo... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just allowed a res mod. Its length was shortened with no change in the number of guests. I was told by the guest "there were a number of cancellations..." That begs the question: Is an ABB res "number of guests" _just_ the number of people staying ... Latest reply by Anonymous