What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Yusuph2
    I run my own air b and a cleaning business in Norfolk I noticed people are looking for welcome packs ready made we make refreshment packs check out our page https://www.facebook.com/zandSwelcomepackssweetreats/These are personalised ready made refreshment... Latest reply by Quincy
    I have a 6 apartment hotel in Seattle with a valid hotel license. Seattle requires that anyone that does not have a hotel license must get a short term rental permit. I am exempt because of my hotel license. Under regulations I have given my hotel license... Latest reply by Darcy75
    So obviously a guest that was upset filed a complaint. Although I have no idea who, what ,when, where, how or why? So Air bnb seized my calendar for 8 properties in NH White Mountain for for 5 days before a busy weekend. I feel las though airbnb ow... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    HiI have met all requirments for 2021 except one cancellation in February. The reservation was actually moved by a day not cancelled.Can someone please help me with this? Latest reply by Sarah977
    We are about to close on our house in Maine. The inspection process has revealed some very small projects that need to be completed. Additionally, we will be installing a tankless hot water heater. There is currently 50 gallon tank servicing a 5bed/3 b... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone. I'm new to AirBnB (first time making a reservation) and I have a problem. 1 - I make a reservation for this summer. The reservation is accepted, and confirmed. And the money is taken out of my credit card (100% of the price). 2 - Later, the h... Latest reply by Grégory44
    https://www.redfin.com/MD/Brooklyn-Park/228-Townsend-Ave-21225/home/10392075?utm_source=android_share&utm_medium=share&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link I would ask for all the decor with the sale, save the football jerseys. Perfect to appeal to the Got... Latest reply by Nick