What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    Hi everyone,Launched today (12 April), 'I Got You Babe' hones in on photographer Siân, and her daughters, Alice and Martha. The photographer shares pictures from a time the three of them took a trip to the countryside to stay in 'superhost Sara’s' farm st... Latest reply by Quincy
    • BC1B6D2F-D438-4BB6-95D7-02B5ADA76555.png
    • 2049A796-1D63-49D7-9E69-7A89C40569B4.png
    • ED9F7C1C-1D9B-4608-8EE1-65F9C647EB23.png
    Hello All! I'm new to hosting and had a question that might sound silly. My first guest said she loved the place and left me a 5 star for everything expect location which she gave me a 3. We live on an island which is all steep hills and curvy rds. That b... Latest reply by Ale19826
    Where do I escalate? I am a superhost with 1500 4.9 stars Guest left stellar written review. She accidently left one star. No less than 6 times in airbnb message history guest admits she is mortified and it was an error/ glitch/goof. She wants it cha... Latest reply by Helen427
    I am managing a luxury property for a non US citizen in and LLC. I created the airbnb account and added his as a cohost and split the payments directly to each of our bank accounts. Since it is well over $20,000 for each of us with airbnb be issuing us ... Latest reply by Stella480
    I recently reserved an airbnb for June 2021. Only the cohost identity has been verified and it only has one review. Should I be concerned? They have responded to all of my inquiries, but I have never reserved an Airbnb with only one review. Latest reply by Halima18
    Hi can someone help me please as I’m a rookie airbandb-er!I had a guest request info on specific dates - by the time she decided to book her requested dates had been booked - I told her to choose my other listing but when she tries to reserve my 2nd listi... Latest reply by Debra300