What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    Dear Help Team, We have checked our super host status 3 days before and we are complited all the necessary criteries ( we added screen shot picture on the attact folder ) but we control again today and we notice that we still cannot get our super host... Latest reply by Ulaş0
    • airbnb superhost.jpg
    Who has had someone manage their Air BnB onsite for an extended period of time? A couple of years ago I advertised locally and found someone and would like to do so again. I have a small mini-farm with a variety of animals. The deal I made before was that... Latest reply by Dale711
    Hi All, I'm fairly new at this Airbnb stuff and have found some great tips in this community. I had a guest instant book with me with the message "Hosting a sleepover for my 14 year old son and we will checkin at 2pm. " I don't allow parties in my rules... Latest reply by Crystal366
    So I just got an email from Airbnb saying as of February 1 I now need a business license in Calgary Alberta to run my Airbnb. But the license for short term rentals says I can only have one booking at a time. So I have 4 bedrooms I rent out and now I’m on... Latest reply by Tseten1
    Hello everyone, I was recently inquiring about a stay in Davenport, FL. I messaged the host to ask if dogs were allowed and if so what the additional charge would be.The host replied stating the fee was $100 - but must be paid OUTSIDE of airbnb... and tha... Latest reply by Danielle1127
    Legitimate guests, with excellent reviews, are being blocked as party risk. The algorithm flagging it because it’s ‘short notice’ (4 days) & wanting to book the whole space (it’s a 2 bed apt).Yet random enquiries are going through with less than 24 hours... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have a confirmed booking for 2021 and have paid a 50% deposit. Now the host is requesting a price increase of $224/night that amounts to a total of $837.14 with all of the fees! I first contacted the host about my interest in his property 3 days before ... Latest reply by Sarah977