What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    Hello Everyone, This is a continuation of a post I put in a different forum. I hadn't found the hosting forum yet. Thank you @Sarah977. Here is the original message: Hi All, I'm fairly new at this Airbnb stuff and have found some great tips in this com... Latest reply by Christine615
    A guest made a booking for a year away, the rates were showing as low season as i hadnt yet changed the prices in the high season period. I explained this to the guest and he was happy to rebook at the correct rate so I cancelled the booking so I could ch... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Please can someone explain to me about expiry of superhost travel coupons. Does the expiry date refer to when you make the reservation, or when you travel? For example I have a coupon with an expiry date October 2020. I take it I have to book by October, ... Latest reply by Teresa345
    I keep getting text messages that say, “Your Airbnb verification code is ####. Don't share this code with anyone; our employees will never ask for the code.” Why? I’m not trying to log in or anything. I wish Airbnb didn’t allow the use of phone numbers as... Latest reply by Julieanna0
    How are you fellow hosts addressing Covid 19 as far as guest bookings? Are you asking for some sort of shot record to validate they have have had a Covid vaccine shot or some other record of recently being tested for Covid and found A-symptomatic? Latest reply by Sinjin0