What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    Hello! I am looking for occasional cleaning help in Barelas when I am not available. I've committed to Airbnb's Living Wage agreement. Any recommendations would be helpful. I have three units at the property. Thank you! Latest reply by Teri
    "---- COPY / PASTE ----" This came up in another group. This is NOT a well-executed development by Airbnb. It is directing guests to consider problems and offering cancelation with no discussion with a host for resolution. It doesn't know what "perfect" m... Latest reply by Laurelle3
    • abb1.jpg
    • abb2.jpg
    • abb3.jpg
    Hi all, I live at the bottom of Australia and we have been so busy since we opened up again as we are relatively isolated and safe, and we are very aware and grateful. I've just been awarded Superhost again but I'm wondering if there's some kind of poster... Latest reply by Michelle1722
    Hi, my name Angel & I'm the host of address *sensitive information hidden*We don't agree how Jasper resolved our damage. Jasper's so positive to say "regarding the plumbing, we were contacted by the guest about this initially. This was pre existing damage... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi, my name Angel & I'm the host of address **. I'm totally unhappy & very disappointed with Airbnb Resolution by Jasper of ** for reservation ** for customer Brandie.We don't agree how Jasper resolved our damage. Jasper's so positive to say "regarding th... Latest reply by Angel5187
    Hi. I'm brand new to hosting. I have my first confirmed booking. When setting up the listing, I couldn't find how to add in a security deposit into the pricing. Does this feature exist for UK hosts? There was an article in the help centre, but I think th... Latest reply by Paul7218
    Can anyone help me with this?I lost my superhost status because I did not meet the minimum of 10 trips.My airb is just as booked but with the pandemic I opted to do long term only.I have a 5 star ratings and 100% response rating. In addition to this, the ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0