What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Heather1967
    I understand children can be untidy at times. But, isn’t it discrimination to charge an extra cleaning fee because a guest is travelling with children? For example, 2 nights normal cleaning fee is $50, and host would like to charge an additional $100. Plu... Latest reply by Debra300
    After having suffered major losses in 2020 due to the host-unfriendly COVID cancellation policies in spring of 2020, I am yet again left in the rain with a guest who had to cancel on the very same day of arrival due to a positive COVID test. Their "extenu... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I put together this guide to help other hosts collect their smoking deposit. I have been successful in doing so and there seem to be a number of posts from hosts who were declined by CS and frustrated. Please add what have worked for you This will seem ob... Latest reply by Inna22
    In September 2019 I booked a stay at an Airbnb. After communicating with the co-host, and letting them know we would be two guests, I was advised to adjust the the booking and indicate the same, which I did. My debit card was then charged, we went for our... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi I’m a host of 4 years and this is my first time asking something on the community page.l, so forgive me if this has already been asked. I have 5 listings. I own one of them and then I manage for my family homes. We have a family beach house in Nassau B... Latest reply by Ann72