What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Marcus706
    The new long-term guests at my smoking listing do not want anyone to smoke there or they will request a refund. They prefaced this ultimatum by asking to record the conversation. They are smokers (not cigarettes) so I’m assuming that’s why they chose a sm... Latest reply by Ute42
    As a licensed property manager, how to we pay our owners and ourselves without co-mingling funds?
    Hello all, I have a booking I just acceped today, on looking a little closer at the guest there is only a first name *no surname*Airbnb states that they only confirm guests ID with first and last name. How can a guest use government documents to confirm t... Latest reply by Victoria152
    I have instant book enabled and all of a sudden as of 3 days ago I’m unable to view guests’ star ratings when new guests send me inquiries or requests to book. Airbnb support told me that it’s a system-wide change because they are unable to remove false s... Latest reply by Emilia42
    As a host and a guest on our very own Airbnb, I have noted that reviews can sometimes be quite dicey. They don't have the feature to immediately upload photographic truth of discrepancies in the listing or any other shabby appearances in the homestay. Whe... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I am doing some leg work to help a dear friend find a great new home. Ellen is 61, currently living in Branchville, NJ, working as a caregiver in Morristown, with a great personality, responsible, quiet and kind. She is looking for a single room and can p... Latest reply by Helen3
    I know this has been discussed before but we really need to make Airbnb understand the difficulty we have dealing with Covid regulations. My guests are getting cranky at me because I keep asking for the other guests' names and they say they have already a... Latest reply by Kath9
    Hello CommunityIs there anyone else out there refusing to agree to the wearing of masks and social-distancingMy account is unable to function unless I agree.My view is that Contracts are only binding when all parties have agreed after full-disclosureI hav... Latest reply by Anonymous