What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by La-Casa-De-Luna0
    Hello there, Now that we know, the ABNB stock is doing well and we are well past the 1 Billion mark that was set for the host endowment fund, are there any plans to start on supporting hosts. I read they had listed some support activities, one among which... Latest reply by Colleen253
    We know that Airbnb does not allow to pick guests! You can not discriminate, and it is a positive attitude.How would you react as a host if your guest arrived and you noticed one of the following peculiarities: Not necessary to say that, this topic is abo... Latest reply by Fred13
    • guest-2.jpg
    Did you know that guests can register their profile under a false name? Did you know that guests can change their name on their profile AFTER they have registered? Did you know that guests profile names do not have to match the verified ID they presented ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello all! I have a question about hosting. We have made the decision to not host any guests with 0 reviews. This is not making a lot of people very happy! We have chosen to have this rule due to an experience we had with previous guests. Is there... Latest reply by Jenny838
    I am having a hard time with dishonest guests. They are totally fabricating aspects of my listing. I did not trust the last one that came right when I met him. He brought an unregistered guest. I made hime and her food as they were arriving 2 hours p... Latest reply by Emiel1