What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Louis2641
    Does anyone think it is normal to have no action from Airbnb against this guest and even promote him by allowing him to write a review and let him keep using Airbnb platform? 3 mars 2021 Flori11:43SireThé presin who stayed in the apartment is not the one... Latest reply by Flori7
    We currently have a host who seems to be suffering from service related mental illness. After initially stating trash could be tossed at anytime and agreeing in writing laundry could be done on a stated day if asked in advanced, they did not allow us spac... Latest reply by Liv
    Help,How do we get a refund? We made the reservation just fine but when the got here the house was occupied by a family. They have been living here for 3 years. I tried going through the message and phone call the "host", with no results/no answered call ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    My cottage is advertised for 2 people and is an old, small, 3 storey house with steep stairs. A couple booked to stay with their baby and I suggested they cancel as I didn't feel it was safe. They have cancelled and the system now shows 'host cancelled'... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hello, I need to book accommodation from 15 March in Italy.I mean from today, but I cannot do it, because I see that there is possibility from tomorrow.Could You help me. Kind regards,Renata Latest reply by Helen3