What Hosts are saying

Does anyone know how to expand the writing space when messaging a guest. I can only see two lines at a time and have to keep scrolling back to see what I’ve written.
Photo Credit: Farah Sosa @farahstopLos-Angeles based Superhost Burt Blackarach has always excelled at identifying great opportunities. Growing up in a family of musicians and singers, he started running his parents’ music-publishing company at the age of ... Latest reply by Lorna112
  • FSTOPbb1017LR-57_jl1.jpg
AirBnB started as a sharing service between individuals. Guests are looking for a new and personal experience in someones home. Host wants the best experience for people in their homes. Now I see more and more commercial companies using AirBnB to rent ho... Latest reply by Michele4
-----------------Updated June 2017-------------------- An updated version of this Community Guide is now available, click here to view. ------------------------------------------------------------ If this How To Guide helps you, give it a thumbs up at... Latest reply by Lizzie
  • cal1.png
  • cal2.png
  • cal6.png
-----------------Updated June 2017-------------------- An updated version of this Community Guide is now available, click here to view. ------------------------------------------------------------ Whether you are new to Airbnb or an experienced host, ... Latest reply by Lizzie
  • references.png
  • references2.png
  • references3.png
Hallo ihr lieben wackeren Mitgastgeber,Wollte nur mal in die Runde fragen, wer von Euch bügelfreie Bettwäsche benutzt und wie ihr mit dieser zufrieden seid?Und rein interessehalber: wieviele Waschmaschinenladungen kommen bei Euch pro Woche zusammen?Lg aus... Latest reply by Christina34