What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Adebayo9
    I know some people hate and some people love the song currently playing while waiting for Airbnb representative. I would just like to know the title and musician please. Thank you!Haley Latest reply by Paul1255
    My wife's AirBnb account is locked, and we have no clue why. She received an email last week stating her password had changed, so she corrected it. Now, it's happened again today, but neither of us changed the password. I, as cohost, can see our reserv... Latest reply by Vicky290
    Hello I host 5 properties in Goa, India and am a qualified super host. Last night at 3:42am IST, all my listings were de-listed (snoozed) without any intimation provided.I have been trying to get in touch with AirBnB support team regarding this since 10:3... Latest reply by Sarah977
    hi we are looking for a experienced host in inner city Melbourne to help with hosting our portfolio of properties. Ideally someone who is a full-time Airbnb host or working part time. Please email ** **[Personal information removed in line with - Commun... Latest reply by Liv
    I was directly affected by the cancellation policy of AirBNB for Washington DC in that two week long reservations were cancelled. I had received a general message beforehand that this was going to happen, but nothing about the specific reservations thems... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Every third booking comes in with 1 guest recorded as the number of people staying. Accompanying messages then refer to "we." I don't charge by the person, but I nevertheless ask to send a modification to correct the number of guests for insurance purpo... Latest reply by Cathie19