What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Interesting to see that some board members who haven't posted here since 2017 are suddenly posting multiple times. The cynic in me suggests that Airbnb have asked them to do so to find out what is going on in Airbnb land.Perhaps they should have just invi... Latest reply by Liv
    Hey AirBnB enthusiasts. My name is Keltyn Rowley. I am a Marketing Associate for a small, local Bedding outlet retailer. I am wanting to help AirBnB hosts with the furnishing of their locations in my local market. I'm having trouble contacting AirBnB host... Latest reply by Liv
    I was wondering when Airbnb will ride the traffic and find a solution for 360 virtual tours?During Covid-19 people are more interested with Domestic tourism, having 360 Vt will increase our renting rate, not only during summer.If Airbnb doesn't allow host... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi there - I am posting to see if anyone in Toronto, On, ideally downtown Toronto or Annex area, is looking for a co-host? I have a background in customer service and hospitality and am looking for opportunities in my area. Thanks! Latest reply by Quincy
    When someone requests a change and im on my phone the "Save" tab is out of view so I cant make the change and the message now shows as read. Booking system 101 to be able to be mobile and is very frustrating and has lead to bad reviews.
    Hi there, Thanks for accepting me onto this forum. I've been a host on Airbnb for around 18 months, and I am lucky enough to have earned Superhost status. I'm quite lucky in that I am up to 4.88, but heretofore, have always been on the border-line. I alwa... Latest reply by Sarah977