What Hosts are saying

I can load the calendar and select a date but the option to open the date to add a note, block or unblock is not appearing? Does anyone know how to fix this. I’ve turned my phone on and off, made sure my phone is up to date and I’ve deleted and reinstalle... Latest reply by Nick
    I live on a large piece of rural property. I have been a super host for four years. I have a fantastic unique property that people love. I allowed my guests, I lovely bride and groom to host a small wedding with music outside. Covid precautions maintained... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi I'm an Airbnb Superhost but also an Airbnb traveller. As a traveller I've been chasing Airbnb and my host for a significant cancellation fee owed to me. Due to the 2nd Covid lockdown in the UK, the host wanted to refund in full and has transferred this... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I hope everybody are doing well. Guys, what is going on with Airbnb Support ? I remember the time when I was so impressed with their Support - their help was always prompt and efficient. For the last few months - if I send a request, Airbnb Support re... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am a super host. Airbnb has been a constantly improving website and company until very recently. There is a tropical storm headed up the West Coast of Florida and we are likely to get some bands of rain in all likelihood after the guest would have depa... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I would like to share what happened to me and possibly get some advice. I made a reservation for an apartment in Athens on October 15 for a 3 week stay, so as to attend a course. Before I booked, I asked the host what were her feelings about the situation... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    My last guest review has just soon in the only one in the last 7 days. He has given me 5 Stars in all areas but it coming up with 0% overall and on his review ever tho he has given 5 Stars in all areas it’s coming up as 4 Star. Im not sure why this has ha... Latest reply by Helen350
    • 4FD4F5BF-1A10-4B82-9B82-6A4C2D27DB11.jpeg
    I approved guests without reviews because looks like a new account and they trashed the place and linens. min afraid to leave a bad review due the retaliation will secure me not making it to superhost in January. How do you handle this situations?Now I ca... Latest reply by Emilia42