What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    How often do you review guests who you never see? They self check in, then self check out, and during your stay you never see them. There is minimal communication other than check in procedures and check out procedures all done by text. Your place is ... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    I believe a have a booking I did not confirm. I have to prior communication with the guest which makes me suspicious of this booking. As anyone had this happen before? How can I find out who this potential guest is and how they booked our place?We have se... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I’m truly annoyed with Airbnb and their services. They literally stole, yes stole money from me. Their policy about overlapping was not clear at all. I booked one place for December 27th check in at 3pm through December30 check out 11AM, then I booked ano... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Why does Airbnb make it so difficult to connect with co-hosts? Its a vital part of the community and should be welcome. It's been two days and i can't find adequate information or set up a meeting with anyone. This is critical to the survival and success ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have noticed a major shift in the demographics of my guests and have started an Instagram account to connect with people. I am not very well versed in the Insta-world and was hoping for a little feedback. Have you found one topic is better than another... Latest reply by Emma-and-Mark0
    Hello. I am new to Airbnb hosting, have never been a host before but recently listed my condo. Within 48 hours of making the listing live I’ve had 3 requests for month long stays thy are about two months away. Is this normal? The people don’t have reviews... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi. I need some ideas. We book based on 2 night min. Our guest arriving today, has told us they will only be able to stay one night due to medical emergency. !? Though we want to be sensitive to medical matters ( and have been in the past) we can't help b... Latest reply by Brian--Dawn0
    It appears that the systems problems have not been resolved since yesterday when several hosts reported problems with accessing their calendars and Airbnb systematically canceling reservations. I didn't have those problems, but my check-in times have cha... Latest reply by Debra300