early departure

early departure

Hallo,

my guest had a personal issue and had to leave earlier than we had agreed. What should I do in order my guest to not pay the full amount?

1 Reply 1

Yesterday and today two guest have to alter their reservation and leave earlier than planned one just send me a request through the app to accept/decline it but it didn’t work so have to contact customer support and after several attempts still could accept the modification so they have to fix it directly and have the guest accept it. I wasn’t happy because it was my first time someone request to alter the reservation from 12 nights to five nights for personal reasons and of course my pay out changed and they will get partial refund. 
The next day another guest asked verbally first if it was possible to get a refund if he alter his reservation from 4 nights to 1 night due to work reasons so I asked him to send me a request to accept the modification and of course my payout changed and they will get refund not sure how long that takes. I wonder if it is better to decline the alteration to the reservation? Any one experience this before ?