friend discount ( not happy)

Sara5272
Level 1
Scotland, GB

friend discount ( not happy)

I have recently had to cancel a booking due to check in time not working with my itinary but wont get a refund as it is within 48 hour period.

the whole experience with Airbnb has been really difficult, switching from mobile device to desktop both seemed very clunky and very difficult to make an infomred decision.  when I finally booked I was promised a discount for future stays and my friend would receive £ 35 voucher to their next stay, my daughter Juliette utilised this invite but no option to use this discount, so payed full amount on her stay on monday in france.

I am having to pay for a booking I wont use and meanwhile supposedly getting discount for future bookings and my daughter not received any discount.

can you either help waive my payment or help find a way to help us use discount for another job.

look forward to your quick response.  really not happy with any aspect of this process so far and hope you can help bring some resolve.

1 Reply 1
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Sara5272 This is the Airbnb community center, not Airbnb support: all the people here are just other hosts and guests. If you need help with specific reservations, I would contact Airbnb directly.

Here's a link with all the ways to contact them: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/444684#M1...