host confirmed booking , when I arrived to my destination they gave me a different apartment , and ask me to take it or leave it and go to hell, and Airbnb didn' support me at all

host confirmed booking , when I arrived to my destination they gave me a different apartment , and ask me to take it or leave it and go to hell, and Airbnb didn' support me at all

Greedy hstessI have arrived to my destination on the 27 of may as my reservation, I contacted my hosts a day befor arrival to make every think is ok and to send the driver with the key to the airport to pick me up. The driver delivered me to the apartment but unfortunately was not the apartment I reserved. It was one bedroom and different apartment, I told the driver that this is not the apartment I reserved and paid for and paid for the house maid, I called the hosts I have been in touch for for 2 months , she didn’t answer, and then the driver called another hosts which her sister and I told her that this apartment is not the one I reserved and I demand my apartment I paid for, she said something changed and you can’t have that apartment , I told her I am here now and I make reservation 2 months ago, where would I go now. She didn’t give me any answer like she is saying go and solve your problem. You can’t imagine how difficult it’s to find your self in the street and you what should do from the beginning, we tried to find another alternative housing options but all options are bad, can you imagine something happened like that from the company that we trust Airbnb is responsible for the damage, I hold everyone accountable for what happened to me , I suffered me and my brother great deal, we have no place to stay even though we have confirmed reservation. What kind of accompany that do this to its customers, what kind of a host do that to customers , I am sure someone paid her more money to extend there stay and excepted the money , how can a company like Airbnb except this kind of behaviour, where we would go now, I need to tell the whole world what kind of greedy are you people . How can someone do this . someone either the hosts or the company Airbnb should Pay me for my money I lost and for horrible time I spent to find me solution and the people I paid them money are sleeping in there homes like nothing happened
Abdullah

0 Replies 0