issue: airbnb sends email that I received a response from the case manager, but I cannot find any response

issue: airbnb sends email that I received a response from the case manager, but I cannot find any response

hi everyone,

I recently experience this issue: I get e-mails from Airbnb, stating that I received a response from a case manager to my open case, I check out the response but there is none. SO I keep getting this e-mail and checking but there are no responses.

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Where are you checking? Look in your Airbnb Inbox. Use the desktop version if you're trying on the app, maybe it will show up. Lots of times my Airbnb messages from support show up in the "traveling" section of the Inbox, even though I've never been a guest.

looked everywhere, the case vanished!!!!!

Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

@Elisabeth40  @Sarah977  Sarah is right, all support letters you can see when you change your profile to a Guest (in app), they are not visible in the Host profile.

I know that, no this specific case is just not there anymore, it vanished. I already opened up a case for that matter and received a link which finely guides me to my case. It's a technical issue.

Chris773
Level 7
Branson, MO

Airbnb really needs to straighten out and consolidate their messaging. Sometimes I get alerts/answers via email that don't show up anywhere in my dashboard. Sometimes responses show up in the messages that I see if I'm logged in as a guest but not as a host (even when it's about a property that I host). It's very frustrating and very unprofessional for them to have such a non-cohesive messaging platform.