new Superhost in NOLA!!

Vince2486
Level 1
Gretna, LA

new Superhost in NOLA!!

Hey all! 

my name is Vince and I just received my Super Host badge!! I hope to continue to succeed with Airbnb over here in New Orleans and I’m looking forward to learning anything you all can offer me!!

- vince  

3 Replies 3
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Vince2486 👋

Congratulations on earning your Superhost badge! 🎉 

We're thrilled to have you as part of the Airbnb community, and we're here to support you every step of the way. Whether you're looking for tips on improving your hosting skills, want to learn more about the latest Airbnb updates, or have any specific questions, feel free to ask! We're eager to help you succeed and make your hosting journey even more rewarding.

What are some areas you're interested in learning more about? Let us know, and we'll be happy to provide guidance and insights. Keep up the great work, Vince! 🌟🎉🌆

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you Rebecca!

I'm hoping to maximize my bookings and fill up my year, but I know the economy isn't in the best place so people may not be traveling as much.

A little background is that New Orleans is quite strict on who gets to have Short-Term Rentals, so I've been pushing for mid-term rentals to long-term rentals (minimum of 30 days). Is there anything I can do to help attract more people?

Thank you again!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Vince2486 👋

That must be really difficult to navigate. I'm not the best person to ask as I'm not a Host, but you could always start a new conversation and I'm sure a lot of experienced Hosts will reach out to you.

By the way, if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. This ensures that they get a notification that you've replied to them specifically 🤗

I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing.  Have a wonderful day and we'll see you around on the Community Center! 🌼

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines