new filters

new filters

Does anyone think that the newly implemented search filters are a good thing? In my opinion, canceling the effect of a filter makes no sense and easily misleads a guest by booking in structures that he does not filter. As a host I have noticed that the views have dropped to almost zero. It used to be much better.
What do you think?

6 Replies 6
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Gabriele427  I am not sure what filters you are referring to. The only new filters I can see are "unique stays" in filters and "I am flexible" for those who don't know where to go but want to stay at the treehouse or boat or some other non-conventional property.

I am still getting views and bookings so either new filters are not implemented in my area or there is some other reason you have 0 views. Try an incognito search for your area to see if your listing is showing in search and on what page.  I see you are already booked 3 weeks in advance and bc of Covid guests are often booking at the last minute so this could also be a reason. Try to change your min stay from 3 to 2 nights or lower your price by a few € to see if you can get more views and bookings.

I refer to normal filters, for example air conditioning, the site still offers all the apartments available on the map, and the guest must read them all to understand which ones have air conditioning or not .... in this way what is the filter ???

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Gabriele427, @Branka-and-Silvia0 

I absolutely hate it!  My listing which is on Colpoys Bay, in the Town of Wiarton, in the South Bruce Peninsula, only shows up under South Bruce Peninsula.  Even though the listing is on Colpoys Bay and the street address is Wiarton.

Of course, CS is useless to explain why.

Before it was perfect ... who knows why they changed it

Tevis3
Level 1
Auburn, CA

New to hosting and just noticed all the new headings under Unique stays. We would like to list our place under Creative spaces but I can't figure out how to do that. 

Help?

@Gabriele427 Why can I sometimes find, and other times not find, air conditioning as a field in Airbnb filters. For example, in searching for an apartment in Paris, it is not listed as a field in filters, but it is in other parts of France.