What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    HiI opened a case. Guests did the following:1) Late checkout with notification2) Said it was a work booking and it was not (condoms in the rooms)3) Booked for 5 guests and 9 beds were used (excuse given was beds were not confortable and they tried other b... Latest reply by Frank1346
    Hey guys, My Name is a Leo, i am looking for an virtual assistant to help me with answerng guest request and handeling Resolution centre cases. How can advise me a solid virtual assistant? I run currently 7 airbnbs in the beautiful City of Düsseldorf. Be... Latest reply by Liv
    Hi everyone,Now that Toronto requires registration with an alternate contact, I'm looking for someone who can help me with it.I'm a superhost who occasionally rent my space when I'm travelling. This would be several times a year. 1. Mainly, I would need a... Latest reply by Liv
    Looking to Airbnb a second home in Lake Arrowhead, California and in need of an on-site Host (Someone to manage bookings, accommodate guest, clean after guest, etc.). The host will have their own private access to the first level. The downstairs apartment... Latest reply by Liv
    I have a 2 bed condo in Scottsdaleand am looking for a housekeeper. There is no laundry in the unit, only a shared laundry room in the complex. I had someone who would take the laundry home but now I can’t find anyone who will do that (or use the coin mac... Latest reply by Teri
    Hi,im new to hosting.I have a Devon property which has been listed for the first time.I have received few bookings ( which is unusual as the price and current demand shouldn’t affect this)I think it’s because a few years ago I listed my mothers flat but ... Latest reply by Dale711