What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Elena4880
    I really need to share this, as it is so unfair! Sorry for the long read. Airbnb needs to change the REVENGE REVIEWS policy. After 334 positive reviews ( 4.8), I hosted one "scammer guest", she threatened with a bad review -and did it, causing me to l... Latest reply by Angelica-Y-Jorge0
    We've been thinking about some of our past guests with such fondness and wondered what's something nice a guest has done that showed they appreciated you? To start, we had a guest leave on the counter a 6-pack of bottled beer from their hometown brewery b... Latest reply by Jody141
    Hope everyone is doing great and doing well during in these covid days. I had a very bad experience a year back where is had a long term booking through airbnb. Me and my family faced a bad and racit attude of the host after some than i checked in the pr... Latest reply by Dale711
    HiI've gogled and searched the Airbnb Help but can't find any detail on how to contact Airbnb about becoming Airbnb Plus. There's lot of information about standards, Ts & Cs and resources etc but no guidance on how to submit an application. I'd also lik... Latest reply by Dale711
    I recently had a guest that booked a day at my place. He did not follow the rules and trashed my house with over $5,000 worth of damages. They had invited over 40 people to my home which had other guest staying. There was illegal drugs, guns, and strip... Latest reply by Dale711
    • E0162C49-A699-4DE6-9DCA-6666546A7B6F.png