What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Warren-And-Tash0
    How do you get your listings cleaned? I have been doing the the cleaning myself, and I work pretty hard at it, but we have been getting some pretty hard hits on the cleanliness of my place. (We allow dogs in the apartment, and it is an older home, cleani... Latest reply by Dera-Lynn0
    Hi Community, I wanted to get your take on the below story that hit the news in Vancouver/ BC Canada. With all the marketing happening by Airbnb at the moment, I'm surprised they would let this hit the news over $250. It is creating a lot of bad press fo... Latest reply by Angelica-Y-Jorge0
    I booked a trip on March 9, 2021 for June 6-11 in the Bahamas. I ended up cancelling the reservation 3 days later on March 13th after finally receiving reserving covid requirements from the host. At the time of cancelling it said I would be receiving $1,... Latest reply by Debra300
    A guest just reached out asking if I have a pool. Dates are early next weekNO ONE has a pool in a single family home downtown Chicago. By no one, I mean no one. We barely have garages even in the fanciest of homesIt is 53 degrees and raining next week (wh... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Hi all! Please can anyone help me with an answer, I am new to hosting so a bit blank lol! I just accepted a booking and for some reason the guest said she wasn’t shown any payment details for her to pay. The guest cancelled the booking and tried again str... Latest reply by Sarah977
    What is going on with the site? The listing details can't be edited. Please fix this ASAP. @Stephanie @Quincy @Liv thank you for your attention.
    The Great White Hall was an Airbnb that was devoted to making a difference in the community. We provided a BnB with the highest quality rooms that benefit all residents in our county and surrounding areas, such as Hampton Roads and Washington DC. GWH was ... Latest reply by L-L-0
    Have to give credit to the people who flew from New Zealand to Sydney and on then to Melbourne, Victoria and haven't broken any laws as per News today. Let's get our international travel back up and running using Commonsense.@Robin4 @Kath9 @Sandra126 @Ca... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hello we are in Seattle and have been happily coasting along with our STR listing until we got a notice that our license wasn’t up-to-date. we just paid it and are now up-to-date with the city of Seattle yet we are unable to change our Airbnb listing bac... Latest reply by Dale711