What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Ibrahim260
    This is a sort of different situation. We were featured in a Mother's Day guide by a local blogger who is very nice. Free exposure, got some more social media followers, but we are so booked that I am not sure it will make any impact on the bottom line. T... Latest reply by Laura2592
    That's the subject line of an email I got recently from Airdna. They went on to say: "We're partnering with Mystic Pictures to cast vacation rental operators for an upcoming TV show on a major streaming service. "Think Shark Tank, for vacation rentals ...
    Gloucester: The Hidden City Gloucester has more than 2000 years of history. You can see reminders of it all over the city, often hidden away in the most unlikely places. There are far too many to cover in a short article like this, so I would a... Latest reply by Mary996
    • Robin90_0-1619462101032.png
    • Robin90_1-1619462140924.png
    • 20200919_110406 (2).jpg
    Hello everyone: I have been requesting to talk to an Airbnb support team supervisor as my current ambassador has been not very helpful; she contacts me ONLY LATE NIGHT, mostly from after midnight. Today the supervisor finally got me back, sent me a mess... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello! Quick question please I'd like to find out more about applying for Airbnb Online experiences. My question is can I apply to host multiple experiences or am I limited to just one? Also the same question for offline experiences. Tried emailing experi... Latest reply by Keshav7
    Hi folks! Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on how to keep and build demand for Online Experiences / Virtual Events post COVID. What types of virtual events will there be a demand for / would you want to book post covid?What types of ... Latest reply by Keshav7
    • Zoom.jpg
    FYI: IB is not enabled on my listing & I have a 5 day minimum set. Just received a Request to Book for 2 nights over a holiday weekend... gratefully the gal’s 2.5* review showed on her profile. Now how one review can show up as 2.5 I have no idea. But no... Latest reply by Nina75
    I saw on Earth Day that Airbnb would be lunching benefits programs for hosts and I want to encourage them to consider Lake County, FL which has a festic season and a vibrant hosting community. We'd love more affordable solar energy out here! Latest reply by Nina75