support

Laurie363
Level 2
Leicester, NC

support

Is anyone getting resolution to problems recently? I have two issues out there and being told by staff that they "can't help me." When on the phone, although polite, insisting on the same information repeatedly then no resolution. Both the issues directly effect guests. If anyone knows how to get help, please share.

7 Replies 7
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Laurie363  Customer service is virtually useless these days. If you mention here what your issues are, other hosts may be able to help you out. Hosts often get the explanations and answers they were looking for more readily on this forum than from CS.

Calumet1
Level 2
Indianapolis, IN

I am new to the group and hosting for the 3rd time.  I have been able to make a special offer.  Apparently, the did an update 3/24 and the price is not reflecting correctly.  They told me on Friday it was escalated and I can get no updates except it is escalated and be patient.  The rental is for 4/4-5/2 and so I have some urgency in getting this resolved. I'm getting no response at all and I've called and chatted many times.  In fact, they are non responsive. Any ideas?  It is a 29 day rental and I want to do a discounted offer.  I am concerned I'll lose the rental.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Calumet1 

A 29 nights stay is a "long term stay". 

I noticed on your listing you already offer 35% discount on such a stay.

Why can't you make a special offer ?

There are several ways to make a special price:

- Send a special offer by using the special offer option (recommended)

- manually change price in the calender for the specific time period

- Apply extra discount percentage for the specific time period (using a rule set)

If nothing else worked out:

Change price after reservation is confirmed using the "change" option

There is a glitch in the special offer provision and once you send, it does not reflect the offer to the guest.  It appears to have happened with the 3/24 update.   I've not done the other ideas but I'm willing to try it.  I'm very new.   Any chance you would jump on a zoom with me?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Calumet1 

If you are referring to this one:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Special-offer-is-not-correct/m-p/1589215#M351365

Then the special offer sent is correct on guest side and can be used.

The guest said it was not correct on her side. 

It did look right on her end.  Thank you.  But it is wrong on my end.  Will it payout correctly?