What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    Booked a place on Saturday 19th arrived at - Homely terrace house Hosted by Mandy just outside Lincoln, actually in Gainsborough I left on the same day after witnessing drug deals around the property and the area is very unsafe as confirmed on the crime ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    if someone could help me with this My name is Martin, and I am taking a claim for the rental made with the date 15/03/22, which is taken very carefully by MGJ (Airbnb agent). I send you this letter in order to structure the sequence of unfortunate events ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    For some reason when I open Airbnb from an email, notification or just the shortcut on my phone there appears to be no way of accessing my inbox. There is no drop down menu, no hamburger and no icons at the bottom of the screen. Has anyone else experience... Latest reply by Emilie