What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    I feel like Airbnb offers no host protection. I am baffled that if a guest breaks several house rules and needs to be removed from the premise that they can still 1. leave a review for the host and 2. get refunded! Why is this Airbnb's policy?? Do our hou... Latest reply by Emilie
    Hi! My names Tatum and I am looking at becoming a cohost. I came on here looking for someone who would both help me get started with this and make me their cohost. I’m an extremely fast learning and very organized. I can deal with everything from the time... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Is anyone getting resolution to problems recently? I have two issues out there and being told by staff that they "can't help me." When on the phone, although polite, insisting on the same information repeatedly then no resolution. Both the issues directly... Latest reply by Calumet1