What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    Меня зовут Артур, и я из Украины. Я нахожусь в Сумской области недалеко от военных действий. Спасибо за поддержку всем неравнодушным людям. Если кто-то хочет поговорить, добро пожаловать Latest reply by Sybe
    Does anyone have any suggestions how to delicately handle the situation? A single mom came with 2 boys, She said only one was coming. I saw them leaving on the security camera. They could possibly be twins! She has 1 more night here. I live in the upsta... Latest reply by Kimberly1
    Hello! Please can someone help me. I stayed with my brother in a flat early this month. The flat was very dirty and I messaged the host with my concerns. Her partner came over to have a look and at first was very agreeable, said we could get a refund, how... Latest reply by Sybe
    I am a charter boat captain. I want to be available for booking 5 days a week. How do I set my "availability"? It seems I need to "schedule" an experience. My season is 7 months long and I can go various days IF someone books my experience. Latest reply by Sybe
    Впервые мы познакомились с этой платформой в 2014 году как путешественники.Когда мы узнали об этой платформе и начали регистрироваться прочитав все правила. Мы были настолько воодушевлены всем этим и это был такой нестандарт что-то не похожее на всё остал... Latest reply by Emilie