Unresponsive Inappropriate Responses from Airbnb!

Eva2631
Level 1
Kitchener, Canada

Unresponsive Inappropriate Responses from Airbnb!

for the last three weeks I have been called a lier( although not overtly), I have been promised call back from supervisors, I have been made to feel like a fool and after all this there is still no rosy ones or rather just avoidance. Three weeks ago I realized that Airbnb is governing higher discounts on my long term stays that what I offer, as far as I can see it has been going on since I made the changes in discounts, over a year ago. After two weeks frustrating conversations I eventually managed to find an agent who understood what I am talking about and agreed that I am correct. She promised to hand me over to a supervisor so we can resolve the issue this was a week ago and I have not heard back. Every time I try calling I have to re-tell my story and wade through the stupidity of some the agents who are not really understanding what I am saying and parroting the same circular response. I would like to know how I can elevate this issue to higher management and get a response out of someone. Can anyone help me?

3 Replies 3
Johanna394
Level 10
Tampere, Finland

@Eva2631 

Have you tried contacting them publicly on Twitter/elsewhere in social media? From what I have read on these forums, Airbnb does not like bad publicity and could possibly resolve your issues if publicly "shamed".

Thank you for your comment. I have not tried that but I will do it right away!

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Eva2631 

I'm so sorry you've not had any follow up from the supervisor as expected.

I've contacted Support to give them a nudge and to find out what's happening.  Someone will be in touch soon - I'll update you myself if I'm given any further information.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines