transferring my previous super host

Dan15725
Level 2
St Charles, MO

transferring my previous super host

I just closed an old account and opened a new one.  How do I go about requesting my previous super host?  I was talking with him about this before I closed it and he wants to stay with me. 

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Dan15725  Your post is confusing. Who is "he"? A host you were property managing for? What do you mean "transfer" him? If you had his listing under your account, and closed that account, it has to be relisted, it can't be transferred.

Sara thanks for your quick reply, I can see how this would be confusing.  To try and clarify this, I closed a previous "host" account out, but was connected with a super host that was very helpful and I liked a lot.  I was hoping to keep him as a super host (even though I have a different account now).  

@Dan15725  That didn't really clarify anything. You are the host and this "Superhost" was your cohost?

There isn't any such thing as "keeping" someone "as a "Superhost." 

And why did you close your account and open a new one? 

Dan15725
Level 2
St Charles, MO

Sara thanks again for your response.  There was no co-host with my previous account but I think you've answered the question in saying that there is no "keeping" someone as a Superhost.   

All the best!!

@Dan15725  I don't think you understood what I said at all. Superhost is a designation that is reassessed 4 times a year, based on a number of criteria. Just because someone has Superhost status doesn't mean they will have it forever. 

And it is still totally unclear what you are talking about. You didn't have a co-host, nor were you a co-host, so how this person was "connected" to your old account is bamboozling, but oh, well.