November Round-up

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

November Round-up

Liv_0-1607014127000.png

Hey guys,

I think I’m not alone when I say my judgement of the passage of time has been completely different this year. 🤔

I can’t believe it’s December already and that I’m posting a November round-up, but here we go! These are a few of our highlights from the past month:

Now that November is gone, what are you looking forward to the most in December? 🎉

Thanks,

Liv

8 Replies 8
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

thanks @Liv 

Looking forward to sunny weather, swimming (we are going shortly) hopefully some guests who are here in New Zealand and originate from overseas so they can have an enjoyable New Zealand Christmas whilst they are away from family and home.

Have meet a few people  out and about who are stranded here in the last few weeks and shared stories.

Many reflecting on time away from family, loved ones, including pets.

And very importantly, I'm looking forward to reading the stories composed by those who are contributing to Month of Celebration, as a watcher this year!!

Who knows, I might find one out of the box to add to an existing topic or new one.

What are you looking fwd to @Liv 

Have you had a white Christmas before?

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's great, @Helen427! I hope you had fun swimming under the sun 🐚 🌊 🌞

Also, I'm wishing you a lovely Christmas filled with friends - old ones and new ones.

I'm looking forward to the Month of Celebration as well! It's my first, and the topics have been super sweet so far. I'm loving the positive and optimistic vibes 💕

Other than that and much like everyone else, I'm looking forward for the pandemic to be over so I can be reunited with loved ones - and finally get to know my baby niece in person! 👼

I spent last Christmas in Bournemouth, so even though it was cold, it wasn't exactly a white one. But hopefully I'll get to experience that soon 😊. What about you, have you ever spent the holidays in the northern hemisphere?

Regina114
Level 5
Laguna Hills, CA

I hope we can go back to being free to go out again.  Yes, I will not count 2020 is was a waste.

I do not if it is happening to everyone but I am getting some guest now.  I am afraid but ...... need to survive.

May this be a peaceful end of the year for everyone

Judy743
Level 1
Laurens, NY

It's been a year of rapid change and growth as I'm  learning to be water. 

Usually a planner and a scheduler of all things in my life and work, I have to learn now to be fluid and adapt with this year's challenges.  Incredibly as I lost a season of summer baseball guest reservations with cancelations, there appear a new interest in the other NYC - New York Country.

I became fully  booked as a new world for city guests who had never experience the rural landscapes up north.  Many new friends were made who were fascinated with the country and cows.

My guests would have never ventured to our The Peterson Place had it not been for the circumstances. Their lives have been expanded through their stay outside their usual haunts and hopefully blessed with different perspectives of agrarian country life. I enjoyed hosting families in our large home who hadn't been able to get together due to this year's circumstances.  

I'm looking forward to hosting more families and small groups over the holidays as they continue to come upstate like never before. The fascination my guests have with the rural landscape  is exciting for me to see. I'm happy to introduce them to the other NYCountry : ) 

Please don’t use this service. I found bedbugs in my apartment with Airbnb they aren’t refunding me and I’m taking them to court

Airbnb is a scam please be careful! They won’t refund you if the apartment is found with bedbugs in it! I found bedbugs in my stay and they won’t replace my belongings! 

They won’t refund you if the apartment is found with bedbugs in it! I found bedbugs in my stay and they won’t replace my belongings!  https://bestbedlotion.com/best-outdoor-tanning-lotion/

@Evelina44 wrote: MyAARPMedicare Login

They won’t refund you if the apartment is found with bedbugs in it! I found bedbugs in my stay and they won’t replace my belongings!  https://bestbedlotion.com/best-outdoor-tanning-lotion/

Nice collection ….Keep posting such things.