The Different Languages of the Community Center

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

The Different Languages of the Community Center

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Community Center. The Community Center is currently made up of nine different lanaguage communities (three of which have just been added), please click on the links below to view:

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

6 Replies 6
Jean13
Level 4
Ajaccio, France

good !

but is it possible to add a direct link to this subject in the "menu" (top and left of the main page) ?

😉

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jean13,

Great to meet you. Thanks for your suggestion here, as you may have read in the Community Center update, we are planning at the moment to make some changes to the design and layout of the CC, so it is great to have your input. I will feed this back into those discussions, to make the link to the other platforms more visible here. 

Thanks so much and feel free to share the relevant links with other hosts and in general please do continue to let me know your feedback about the CC, it is really good to hear. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thank Lizzie for your  answer. : )

Curious and excited to see the result !

bests regards from Corsica

Jean

Yuan0
Level 1
Taipei, Taiwan

Hi Lizzie,

Just wondering if it's possible to support more languages ?

Such as CJK (Chinese-Japanese-Korean) languages.

And what will be the procedure to apply for a new language?

Best Regards,

Cathy & husband

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Yuan0,

Great to speak with you. We are currently planning for additional language based Community Centers . Once we have more details on this we will let you know. 🙂

In the meantime you might like to explore the 'Worldwide' city board as there many discussions going on, including several threads with Japanese Hosts. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to find other thread, or if you can't find one for your area, why not start your own. Just remember to add a #[name of town/city/region etc] so that others can find it in the search. 

If you have any further questions on this do let me know. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Yuan0,

I hope you are well. Since we last spoke back in March, I am very excited to let you know that the Community Center has been launched in three more languages - Dutch. I have just added the links to my original post above. 

I hope enjoy exploring them. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------