[Guide] How to redeem your Superhost bonus

Frances52
Level 5
Robertsbridge, United Kingdom

[Guide] How to redeem your Superhost bonus

👋 Hello, fellow hosts!

For those who may also be wondering how to use their bonus coupon, here’s what I did when booking a trip for August this year (2024). Hope it helps 🙂

A note: Your Superhost bonus isn't automatically added to your account. You have to redeem it.

I used the Superhost bonus coupon by following the link in the email I received from Airbnb about my Superhost status. You can either enter the code during the booking payment process or, like me, redeem the coupon to have it added to my payments & payouts page.

When you book, look for link ‘manage your coupon’ and choose the coupon. Voila, you’re done!

I screen-grabbed the process for those who like things visual (like me 😊) below:

1. Superhost email - click link to see your coupon

Frances52_0-1721737177604.png

Email received - click link 'Check out your bonus'

2. Redeem coupon

Frances52_1-1721737177603.png

Copy the code (though if you chose redeem your coupon, it should be auto added to your account)

3. Go to your account > payments & payouts -- look for section 'Coupons' (should be at bottom of page) Your redeemed coupon should now have been added to it because you have redeemed it

Frances52_2-1721737177471.png

Go to your 'Account' drop down 'Payments & payouts'. Scroll to bottom, to section 'Coupons''

4. When it's time to pay for reservation, scroll to 'manage coupons'

Frances52_3-1721737177717.png

When you make booking, you should see 'Manage coupons' link

5. Apply the coupon by choosing it

Frances52_4-1721737177711.png

You can add the coupon by typing in code or if you have redeemed, just choose to add that coupon

6. Check to confirm it's applied. Amount for your reservation should refresh to new amount with coupon discount.

Frances52_5-1721737177718.png

The amount will refresh and your coupon will have been applied. 

I hope this helps! 

2 Replies 2
Karen1100
Level 3
Nelson, Canada

thanks for this.  I will share with my FB community.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Frances52,

Thanks for sharing.  It should also be noted that the SuperHost bonus is good for one use.  If the full balance isn't used on a stay or experience, there isn't any left over balance available to use on another purchase.  If the reservation is changed or cancelled, the coupon isn't refunded.  If the coupon expires, it will not be reactivated.