Tips to start posting in the Community Center

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Tips to start posting in the Community Center

Hello everyone 👋

I'm excited to share some essential tips to start posting in our Community. If you're new and wondering where to start, this guide is designed to help you successfully navigate through our community.

Let us know if any of these tips are new to you or you plan to use any of them from now on.

Tips to start posting in the Community Center.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

114 Replies 114
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hola @Ivette91,

Te invito a continuar esta conversación en el Centro de habla hispana. Por favor, plantea todas tus preguntas iniciando una nueva conversación en el siguiente enlace, donde muchos anfitriones estarán encantados de ayudarte con sus opiniones:

👉Inicia una nueva conversación dando click aquí👈

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Haika4
Level 2
Arusha, Tanzania

@Paula Thank you this is very helpful especially for new members, being one of the new hosts I super appreciate this. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Haika4@Haruhiko1 and @Jean8431,

I'm glad you're finding these tips helpful. We can't wait to see your contributions in our community. Here's the link where you can 👉start a new conversation.

Looking forward to seeing your interactions! 😊

-----

Hi @Paula 

It's very helpful information!

Thank you very much!!

Jean8431
Level 2
Houston, TX

Thank you for the Tips!! Very useful!

@Paula Thank you for this information. Keep the tidbits coming!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Reydon0@Louise1367 @Neofytos3 and @Nahid27,

I'm glad you're finding these tips helpful. We can't wait to see your contributions in our community. Here's the link where you can 👉start a new conversation.

-----

Thank you. 

Neofytos3
Level 2
Tseri, Cyprus

Thank you so much for the above short tutorial . Am a newbie here and tbh i was a bit lost when i first logged in to the Community Centre. I will make sure that i follow these tips as they seems pretty easy and extremely helpful.

Greetings from sunny Cyprus by the way 🙂

Thank you very much for the tips, very helpful.

Great

Thank you 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Koffi-Freeman-Dahk0@Niqui6@Anette765@Mary6472@Abiowun0 and @Ia19 👋

-----

Niqui6
Level 2
KwaZulu, South Africa

Hi @Paula I am in KwaZulu-Natal,  South Africa.  

Anette765
Level 2
Tønsberg, Norway

Thanx for your tips @Paula 🙂 Helpful!

Mary6472
Level 2
Hollis, NH

Hello @Paula,

My name is Mary. I am from NH. Thank you for helpful tips.