Tips to start posting in the Community Center

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Tips to start posting in the Community Center

Hello everyone 👋

I'm excited to share some essential tips to start posting in our Community. If you're new and wondering where to start, this guide is designed to help you successfully navigate through our community.

Let us know if any of these tips are new to you or you plan to use any of them from now on.

Tips to start posting in the Community Center.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

95 Replies 95
Ia19
Level 1
Gori, Georgia

Hello, your honored guest

Thanks! This looks like there a lot of resources here. I’ll be sure to take a look!

Doris514
Level 1
Kampala, Uganda

Thanks a lot Paula.  Going to start using the tips.

@Paula Gracias por tus orientaciones, hacen fácil el inicio, me siento acompañada. saludos a todos compañeros de viaje!

Monica2828
Level 2
Buena Park, CA

Hello everyone, 

my name is Monica, I am from California, I have been working with Airbnb for over a year, but I am still have many questions regarding the process. 
I would like to get some advices listing my property, even I am trying to listen for long term, but I have not been able to do that. 
probably is so simple, but again I don’t have any experience with short term rentals. 

Hello @Monica2828 

If you have any questions, feel free to use the button « start a conversation » and ask away and hosts will happily try and help you out. 

there is also a search bar here that is useful to see if your question hasn’t already been answered 

Under your profile photo on the community center, click and scroll down to Guides where hosts have written lots of useful guides on many frequent issues facing hosts

all the best

Joelle

Endless1
Level 1
Varkala, India

Thanks for the tips, looking forward for many new outcome.

Helpful, Thank you so much!

Thank you for the tips 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Imane97 , so glad that you find these tips helpful. Many congratulations on your one month of hosting! 🌻 How are you getting along with your listing and welcoming guests? 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you @Bhumika .

Its a little challenging ngl, but I’m starting to get the hang of it

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Imane97 , We wish you good luck with everything 🌻 And if you ever need support or have any questions about hosting, please feel free to ask them here in our Community by starting a new conversation with other experienced Hosts. We would love to hear from you! 😍

-----

Great tips! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @April-Joy2 , a very warm welcome to the Community 😍 How is everything going with your listing? Would you like to share more about your experience as a Host with the Community? 

-----

My listing is doing very well considering I am fairly new to hosting! I have been lucky to have a good mentor so far to guide me. I am anxious to learn from the many great experienced host in my area though!