Adding a payout method -- Screen freezes in different browsers on laptop & "error" on mobile app.

Adding a payout method -- Screen freezes in different browsers on laptop & "error" on mobile app.

I'm a long-time Airbnb user as both guest and host who's created a new account for a new listing in a different city which I want to keep separate from other listings.

I've attempted to add a directo deposit bank account to my payout method in both Firefox 45.0.1 and Safari 5.1.10, and the screen locks up on me every time when I submit the form. On the mobile app, I received an "error" message.

Does anyone have advice? I've double-checked my account and routing numbers repeatedly, and that doesn't seem to be the issue.

Thanks,

Matthew

5 Replies 5
Scott32
Level 1
Shanghai, China

I'm experiencing the same issue. Airbnb owes me $4000 and the only way I can get paid is to have it go to my bank account. However, I can't add my bank account because the moment I press the submit button the screen just sits there and does nothing.

I had the same problem with Firefox & Safari.  I used Google Chrome and it worked.

Karen129
Level 2
Seattle, WA

I was having same issue and tried Chrome and it worked.  Thanks!

I'm having this same issue now with Chrome. I'll try IE and Firefox and report back. Definitely a bug in their site.

Update:

I attempted to add a new payout direct deposit account in IE and it was successful. When I clicked "Finish" in IE there was a new screen that poped up to send an SMS to my phone for security code validation. It appears my Chrome session was having issues launching this page. It appears there is not a consistent fix for this but only to try all four major browsers and see if it works on one of them. (Safari, IE, Firefox, Chrome)

I'm having the same issue, I've tired Safari and Chrome and get the same results. I'm able to access the 3rd party site and enter my bank account details however when I click next an error screen comes up with Reference #97.6863451.1468419588.6991ec

Does anyone know what that means?