Adding reviews from other websites

Mark75
Level 2
Ojai, CA

Adding reviews from other websites

I'm new to Airbnb but have our property listed on a few other sites.  Don't have my own website.  Can I add/copy a few reviews from other websites to my Airbnb site to get a kick start on reviews?  We have all 5-Star reviews elsewhere and would love to leverage the very positive reviews as we get going on Airbnb.

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Mark75 Interesting idea, but nah, Airbnb won't let you transfer reviews from another site.  If for no other reason, Airbnb has it's own guidelines /policies and while these reviews may be terrific,  they would require this sort of communication happen on its own website for verification purposes. 

I'm sure it will take no time at all for you to rack up a bunch more wonderful reviews!

Thanks, Clare!  I figured as much but wanted to ask.  Hopefully you're right...hope this all works out well.

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi Mark,

If you have their email, you could do two things. First you could refer them to Airbnb and second, have them provide you a reference. Click on the link below and you will find a Help Guide on References.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host