Admin

Kirsty34
Level 1
Horsham, United Kingdom

Admin

I have tried and tried to contact admin and I cannot reach any admin please can someone tell me how I manage to talk to admin?

Thank you

14 Replies 14
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Kirsty34

We have found the easiest way is to use Twitter and search for AirBnBhelp

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Admin who monitor this forum, @Kirsty34?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Kirsty34 

How can I help?

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Stephanie 

One thing we do have to be a little bit conscious of here is....when was the comment we are responding to posted!

It's a fair bet @Kirsty34 has run off to a Carribean island with her partner, had a baby and put herself through a vetrinarians degree since she posted that 'Admin' comment at the start of 2018!

I have made a goose of myself a few times jumping in with a reply to a question that was raised before Airbnb had 500 users!!!      ;-))

Cheers.....Rob

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Robin4 

Certianly true, the thread had been revived already by another contributor. You never know, she will have received email notification of the mention and tune back in! 

Better to have help and not need it than no help, eh? 😉

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Stephanie 

Point taken!

Cheers.....Rob

Dear Stephanie Are you a member of airbnb experts? Two days I am trying to figure aout some problem with my payment. the experts either don't provide with necessary information or just stop answering to my questions

Thanks

Anna

Hey Airbnb

My confirmation code HAMAM59FKM3

My name ABBAS AL-SHAMKHI not (Amigo AL-Shamkhi)

You can send new receipt on that mail

Thanks in advance

With best regards

ABBAS AL-SHAMKHI

DENMARK/Dragør

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

Exactly why this Community Centre doesn't work, and is not fit for purpose. 

All day, every day, old threads with completely outdated and incorrect information are being revived and pushed up to the top of the feed, causing mass confusion and leading to ridiculously convoluted threads with each poster contradicting the last, and nobody having a clue what the true facts are on any subject by the end of it. 

The CC has been operational for 3 and a half years now, and along with the never-ending glitches that prevent users (regular and new) from being able to use the search function, send or respond to PMs from other members, or even post a comment without having to re-write it 10 bloody times before it will finally post, the revival of ancient threads renders the entire CC farcical. The whole thing is a hot mess.  

Standing on Giants is being paid a great deal of money to handle this "brand owned community". It's about time the company started to fulfill it's remit. 

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@Stephanie 

Please understand that my comments aren't - and never will be - directed at you, Lizzie or Quincy personally, but at the company you work for, and the shoddy service they provide in regards to the competent and adequate performance of this forum. 

I fully appreciate that you all do the very best job that you can, given the circumstances, and thank you for that. 

Kelvin65
Level 1
Bli Bli, Australia

I am in Australia, dealing with them is terrible

I have never experienced anything like it

Kelvin 

Olá tudo bem?

where can i see my reserved room airbnb

Mika285
Level 2
Tallinn, Estonia

Hi, my sites are blocked so I can't go to my admin, what to do ?