Airbnb Open 2016! Registration Now Open

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb Open 2016! Registration Now Open

Hello everyone,

As first announced in the Community Center last week by Clément (view post), I am very pleased to say the countdown is over and registration for the Airbnb Open 2016 is now open. To visit the page, click here

To get you in the festival mood and to set the scene for this year's location, take a look at our AO16 LA trailer. 🙂

We are very excited to hear if you will be attending. Will this be your first visit to LA? 

Enjoy! 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

6 Replies 6
Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

@Lizzie Where exactly will it be held? I already bought my ticket, I just need to look for accommodation now. I want to be as close to the venue as possible.

Bren-and-Philippe0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

@Lizzie- In my excitment to book passes this morning I accidentally made a typo in the email address I used for my ticket info (oops!). Do you know how to edit my email address to end with 'gmail.com'? It doesn't seem to let me do it when I go to 'My Profile' - View and Edit Summary'. Thank you! 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Bren-and-Philippe0,

Great to hear you are attending, now the fun part starts and you can start planning your trip in full. 🙂 Are you going for just the three days or are you planning on combining it with a longer trip. 🙂

No problem about the typo, it happens to us all! I would recommend contacting open@airbnb.com directly and they will be able to help you with this. 

Lizzie

Hello @Daniel-Rusteen0,

There is actually another thread on the Open posted by Clément where more discussion is happening around AO, this includes information about location, which might be useful to you. 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10

@Lizzie - How do I sign up to be a speaker at Open this year? I have a few topics I can speak on.

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10

@Lizzie

Can you reach out to me privately? I have some questions about this forum that I'd like clarification on. Thank you!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Daniel-Rusteen0,

No problem at all, I've just sent you a DM. 🙂 

--------------------