Airbnb open 2016

Jan1
Level 2
Oslo, Norway

Airbnb open 2016

Hi, does anyone know the time and place for Airbnb open 2016?

57 Replies 57

I wonder, too

Sybill0
Level 2
Porto Cristo, Spain

Today we got the message from Airbnb that soon they will dend us that information :-))

Lawrence1
Level 4
San Francisco, CA

It is in Los Angeles, CA.  FYI.  Confirmed by other people we know.

Yes, but when?

WHEN WHEN WHEN???

yes I hope they give the dates soon so I could book the flight ... these are cheap now

Edreen0
Level 3
Auckland, New Zealand

Yes I want to book soon too from New Zealand

Jude4
Level 2
Coromandel, New Zealand

18,19 and 29th November. Already booked with American Airlines. $699 return.

What!!   Thats a bargin....

They only go for three days I thought it was starting on the 17th to 19th Nov

The Open starts 17th Nov to 19th Nov Registrations start 12 july thats if you were lucky to get in to the early registration on the 8th JUly

HI Edreen, what part of NZ are you from Im in AKL.  This if i get tickets t the event will be my third Airbnb event went to Paris last year with two others from auckland.  Eight NZLers attended Paris. I was the only one at San francisco Air bnb first conference. Keep in contact.

Treena.

Hi Treena,

Quick question as you've attended their other conferences.

- Are thes attended by hosts only or can guests attend?

- What's it like exactly? What can be expected? A chance for networking with other Airbnbers from around the world?

- Are these annual events or are they carried out more than once a year?

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

Cheers,

Marian

Hello Marian,

I've been lucky enough to be able to attend the last two years. I think attending is worthwhile as you get a better understanding of the company and how to be a better host and get ideas from other hosts.

-Guest can attend. In Paris last year there was a cost to attend the conference.

- It was a lot larger in Paris and there was ample opportunity to talk to other hosts, the founders of Airbnb and those hosts that are doing very well. I thought it was worth every Penny we spent in getting there.

-I met people from all around the world.

- This is Airbnb's third year. The first year was in San Francisco and you where able to see the offices.

Last Year was Paris.

Hope to meet you in LA:)

Susan 
Tacoma, Washington