Airbnb open 2016

Jan1
Level 2
Oslo, Norway

Airbnb open 2016

Hi, does anyone know the time and place for Airbnb open 2016?

57 Replies 57

Hi, Kathy! I hope this information will be right. And please, do you or somebody else know when the information about the "Open Houses & Neighborhood Explorations" will be revealed? Thanks a lot. All the best from Salamanca, Belén and Pablo

Skyfall0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Is it possible to check the daily schedule and select the classes?

Hi!

As far as I know ...

1) not yet; I'm interested in Open Houses too, and I have read that details will be revealed at least in mid-September

2) no, I've read that places are not going to be reserved like in Paris (because they saw that not always people that signed then appeared), that's why it was going to be on a first-come first-served basis

If I am wrong, I accept delighted corrections 🙂

Best wishes from Salamanca, Spain

Pablo

Я хочу прилететь из Москвы. Но не поняла, в стоимость билетов входит проживание? Или жильё надо заказывать отдельно? 

I want to fly from Moscow. But I do not understand the ticket price includes accommodation? Or housing must be ordered separately?

Kenny11
Level 2
New Jersey, US

Looking forward to attending the open. I plan on staying in Long Beach CA. Hope to meet some great people.

Gabriela70
Level 2
Oxnard, CA

Yes, I booked it today, the 3 days plus the extra event (red carpet). I'm wondering what the exact address is, so I can find an Airbnb home close by. It does not state it on the confirmation email. I even called an Airbnb representative and he didn't know.:/
Ian63
Level 2
Portland, OR

I purchased 2 other tickets under my profile, when choosing my events is that for everyone under my profile or do they need to choose individually?

Cherie2
Level 2
Kelowna, Canada

Where can I find maps of the various venues? I have looked all over the airbnb open site. We check in at The Valley but I would love to know where exactly that is.

Cherie

Brandi1
Level 2
Townsville City, Australia

Hi there!
I am wondering if I would be able to invite a friend to attend the 3 day conference with me?
I see that the 3 day passes are not available anymore.
Is there any way of buying another 3 day pass so that my friend can attend with me?
Brandi Murphy
Airbnb Host
Susanna2
Level 3
Rome, Italy

HEllo ! 

I am looking for a place to stay in Los Angeles...

Is anybody looking as well ?

Thank you!

Susanna from Rome ITaly

Susanna2
Level 3
Rome, Italy

Hi I am looking for a place to stay in Los Angeles for 16th-20th Nov

Is there anybody who is looking as well?

Grazie Susanna from ROme Italy !

Hi!  My name is Amy.  I am an Airbnb host in the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area.  I was going to drive down to LA for this tomorrow.  But it turns out my car has a problem and won't start.  It is not the battery so we have to have it be towed to the mechanic.  Is there someone out there who is driving to LA from the San Francisco Bay Area with whom I can get a ride?  Please let me know as soon as you can.  Thanks!