Alteration without my consent and no full refund.

Jeff202
Level 1
Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia

Alteration without my consent and no full refund.

#Urgent 

Ive made my booking a month ago. The host listing was instant booking. Booking was made and message were sent, no a single reply from the host depsite my greet and confirmation on the booking.

Today, my host contacted me that he is moving out from his premise. Told me he can only host me for a night, and the rest of two nights i have to seek for accomodation myself with refund. Im not satified with the alteration and inconvenience, demand full refund and cancellation from host. But the host did not want to cancel my reservation, insisted the cancellation is upon my own will, hence no full refund. 

What should i do to get full refund?

4 Replies 4
Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

Susan354
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

I have not received my cancellation fee. I discussed this with Airbnb the day Victory told me 3 days before his check in time. I refunded him 400.00. This is the peak season in Vegas and do his booking so far in advance and Victory's last minute cancellation we have not had one booking due to the fact they saw it was booked for the month.

My 1200.00 refund was to be deposited on August 1st at 12 am...its now August 4th and nothing. This is my income, my business, as I am handicapped. 

Please ESCALATE  this issue as soon as possible. 

Thank you ..
Susan [Personal information hidden]

I was told by Airbnb that  Iwould recieve my cancellation funds after the first night of his booking....its now 4 days past and I cant reach, call, email Airbnb and I am a super host. Im considering just renting my apartment out ...I cant take a 1200.00 loss because Airbnb isnt taking action to support me. 

Very diappointed in this incident.
Sue
---------------------------------------------------------------
Canceled Aug 1 - 30, 2017 
VEGAS BABY!!! **100% Pet Friendl... 
Las Vegas, NV 
VXXXXXX
VXXXXXX I 
$1502 per month 
$1502 total
Message History
-------------------------------------------------
Hosting summary
Fantastic job!
Guests love what you’re doing. Keep up the great work!

August earnings
30-day views

Overall rating
Total reviews
5-star reviews

--------------------------------------------------- I NEEVER RECIEVED THIS $1025.00 PAYOUT!!! Pending payouts: $1025.00
            All payout methods                        

All listings                        

VEGAS BABY!!! **100% Pet Friendly! ** 420 Friendly                     

Date Type Details Pay To Amount                      *********                                                                            (USD)                                                    
08/02/2017 Reservation Aug 1 - 30, 2017
[Personal information hidden]

VXXXXXX  IXXXXXXXXX
                                                          Default                                                       
$1025.00

Susan354
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

I booked a place near N Hollywood California to attend a wedding, the day before I leave Vegas to California Airbnb said it was cancelled, or the host cancelled ... She rents out her living room, couple bedrooms, couch ... and she didnt see a cancellation from BNB? Im a super host and I would NEVER over book or book to close together so I can cleand and wash  everthing. 

I honestly dont think I would use BnB for my travels...Im sitting in a crappy Motel 6 instead of a nice private room I had confirmation on, directions and ect. 

Not the case. But Ill still make the wedding ... very diappointed some of these hosts, it ruins it for the ones that make it a top priority...

Sue 

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

@Susan354

Not sure if anybody here can help you but I am not sure what you are seeking advice on?

David