Amenities not showing in listing

Pete-and-Deb0
Level 2
Chesapeake, VA

Amenities not showing in listing

I had a booking inquiry where the guest asked if we had cooking utensils.

I looked at our listing as a guest and the total amenities visible were:

Kitchen,  TV, Essentials, Shampoo,  Heating,  Air conditioning,  Washer,  Dryer,  Free parking on premises,  Wireless Internet,  Cable TV,  Pool,  Hangers,  Iron,  Hair dryer,  Laptop friendly workspace,  Private entrance,  Ethernet connection

However, If I click the "edit this listing" option the following provided amenities appear:

Washer, Dryer, Hot water, Shampoo, Bed linens, Extra pillows and blankets, Microwave, Coffee maker, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dishes and silverware, Cooking basics, Oven, Stove, Free parking on premises, Pool, BBQ grill, Patio or balcony, Garden or backyard, Long term stays allowed, Pets live on this property, Fire extinguisher, Carbon monoxide detector, Smoke detector, First aid kit

At least some of these are options under the "Additional", "Family", or "Logistics" subsections of Amenities.
I have verified that these are selected for our listing.

I don't understand why prospective guests cannot see these from the Traveling portal.

Appreciate any guidance to ensure these important amenities are visible to potential guests.

Thanks,
2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Pete-and-Deb0

when I look at your listing's amenities I just see "kitchen" . I don't see Dishes and silverware, Cooking basics, Oven, Stove ...

The same is if I look my listings, although I have all those amenities checked. 

Thank you for your reply.

I'm glad to hear I am not the only one with this issue.

It seems pointless to designate you have certain amenities if guests can't see them in your listing.