Asked to check passport expiry date

Asked to check passport expiry date

Hi, I faced problem when want  to make payment using instant booking. There are three steps. Step 3 is to fill up guest information. Before confirm the booking, I filled in passport number & expiry date and then clicked on confirmation button. But I could not complete the process as I was asked to check the date of expiry of my passport. I checked few times and my passport expiry date is 1 Dec 2017 and there is no error in the form. Pls help if you know the root cause & solution. Thanks

10 Replies 10

I am having the same problem - did you manage to resolve this?

Ted19
Level 1
Singapore

I have this problem too - how did you resolve it?

Possibly browser issue, you may try internet explorer. If I remember well, I used google chrome & faced problem of expriy date. Porblem resolved after I changed to internet explorer

Hi Mr Choon,im also having this problem. My expiry date is on 2nd Jan 2022 but i put 31 Dec 2021 then ok. Is it any problem i will facing during my travel date?

Tammy42
Level 1
Okinawa, Japan

Was anyone able to resolve this?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sounds like a technical issue which you need to speak to BNB about

This is forum for hosts.

2nd post in the forum you are posting in gives you full contact details.

Fadzlizan0
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Where is the second post?i couldnt find it.Can someone guide me how to contact bnb?

Thank you

Cody14
Level 1
Milwaukee, WI

Also experiencing this same issue. Can someone from BNB help with this?

Rachel267
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

This is really frustrating after enter the expiration date and it just stayed on the same page, as if you are trapped there forever. Stupid bug on this web!