Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Rowan1
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Hello,

Anyone out there in Athens who manages AirBNB properties? I own two flats in central Athens and need professional management, since I am not in Athens very much these days. Someone who knows the requirements to meet and greet guests, give keys, make people feel comfortable and at home, etc.

Thanks for any information!

Rowan

275 Replies 275

Hi Simon!

Let me introduce myself. I am an American educated (Columbia University) entrepreneur and have built a boutique management rental company which currently operates 33 apartments in Athens.

Current stats are:

-  Superhost badge gained,

- Overal rating... 5-star
- 1,025 reviews

- ~1,600 trips fulfilled

- 33-apartment portfolio under management

I was wondering if you are still looking for someone to facilitate you re. your apartment's management.

Here u can find some more infos: [link hidden]

Best,
Alex

Hey Simon how are you? Have you found the help you were looking for?

Pelin3
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Hello everyone!

I am hosting my apartment and have extra time to do co-hosting. Athens downtown, preferrably zografou ilisia area. My ratings are quite high and tourism is my profession, worked and studied so. Happy to help.

Thanks in advance 

Hello, do you still host?

Ovidiu3
Level 2
Cloyes-sur-le-Loir, France

Hi 

Are you interested in managing a flat in Palaio Faliro?

how can we get in touch?

regards,

Ovi

Hello everyone.

My name is Dimitris and I am civil engineer.

I have the experience to manage apartments and I have a very flexible time schedule, so I can manage your property every time and everywhere in Attica.

I can personally undertake the reception and departure of your hosts, the cleanliness, the maintenance and the repairs of your apartment.

I speak very well English and I can understand French.

I am availiable24 hours a day, 7 days a week and public holidays.

[Personal details hidden as per the community guidelines]

Goodafternoon, My name is Sotiris and I live permanently in Thessaloniki. I own 1 beautiful apartment in Porto Rafti (Athens) and I would like to find someone every time i host new Guests to provide me all the necessary services needed such as House cleaning , linens -towels washing, drying and change etc.

Do you have a property within the area of Attica and you live far away?

Do you want some kind of Home Managment?

Look here: 

[Link hidden as per the community guidelines]

John1561
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Hey There,

I have recently closed on an apartment in Exarchia and am seeking a reputable individual to manage its rental.  I live in the US, but will be in Athens mid July to meet and discuss management in person! Looking for full management and cleaning service.

thanks!

Hi John!

Let me introduce myself. I am an American educated (Columbia University) entrepreneur and have built a boutique management rental company which currently operates 42 apartments in Athens.

Current stats are:

-  Superhost badge gained,

- Overal rating... 5-star
- 1,236 reviews

- ~2,100 trips fulfilled

- 42-apartment portfolio under management

I was wondering if you are still looking for someone to facilitate you re. your apartment's management.

Here u can find some more infos: [link hidden]

Best,
Alex

I have replied on your website.  Thanks

hi,r u interesting to manage my property at Athens? pls contact me,I am travelling in Athens at the moment,tks!

mobile:*
email:**

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Tina394
Level 2
Yalıkavak Belediyesi, Turkey

bs Hello, my name is Tatiana, with pleasure could manage your appartment in Athens.

my mail is *

Best regards 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Giannis7
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Hello people!! does anyone has an apartment at the center of athens and needs manager? Thank you..

παρακαλω να μου στειλετε εμαιλ στο [personal information hidden for safety reasons] me to thlefvno sas