Bookings stopped and we are not showing up in searches

Charles-and-Bella0
Level 2
United Kingdom

Bookings stopped and we are not showing up in searches

Hi 

We have been taking regular bookings for 18 months with over 80% utilization, we have instant book on, smart pricing on, and 100% availability from Jan 2017.

When I run an anonymous test booking on my listing I cannot find it anywhere and we have received no booking from Jan onwards so I can only assume no one else can see it either.

The last booking request we received was in Oct, but we booked up early for Nov/Dec so I was not suprised.  I can see in Stats that views of our listing have halved in Nov - all understandable as Jan is a slow month.  But my concern is I cannot find my listing even when I specifically search for it and I know it should be there:

Listing URL

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/6831621

Any ideas?

Thanks

Charles

15 Replies 15

@Benny-and-Marina0  As you may know, since late last year, Air BNB has been recruiting more and more hosts.  Thousands of new hosts have made many areas quite competitive.  The result is that if there are more than 300 listings in your search area, your listing may not show up.  I had to narrow the search criteria both financially and by area but I finally found your listing on the first page.