CLEANING SERVICES

CLEANING SERVICES

hi everyone i am new host for airbnb. I am just wondering if anyone knows in melbourne cleaning services who can clean up  and exchange keys. thanks

66 Replies 66
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lulit0,

Welcome to the Community Center, thanks for your posting this. Just to let you know I have moved your thread to the specific Melbourne 'Local Services' board, as it relates to this city and I think it most relevant here. I hope you don't mind.

Can any hosts provide any recommendations for this, perhaps someone/company you are using or have used in the past? 

Thanks 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Paul0
Level 10
Brunswick, Australia

Hi Lulit,

FYI we're all mainly chatting over here still...

https://www.airbnb.com/groups/547

You'll find good dialogue on your request there... to answer you directly. Uber Clean House are worth a go. 🙂

https://www.ubercleanhouse.com.au/airbnb-cleaning/

Cheers,

Paul 

Marian-And-Alan0
Level 1
Marcoola, Australia

Hi Lulit,

I have a wonderful cleaner called Marianna. We don't live in Melbourne as we have moved to the Sunshine Coast in Queensland so we need someone who can do everything for the apartment. She cleans after guests and makes the place look like a smart hotel for the new guests. She takes all the sheets, towels etc home and launders them, returning them on her next clean. She also shops for things like loo paper, washing up stuff, shampoo, tissues, milk etc. We have an arrangement with a local shop for key pickup but Marianna will do key hand over if the shop is closed when guests arrive.

She tells me she would like a bit more work so I'm recommending her to you and anyone else in Melbourne who needs a reliable cleaner who does a great job.

I am not quite sure how I could put you in touch with her because I can't put her phone or email here.

Let me know if you are interested and we should be able to work something out.

Marian (We have similar names but not the same person)

Hi Marian,

would be very interested in getting in touch with Marianna as we're looking for a new cleaner for our property in Melbourne.

Thanks for your assistance.

Shamil

Hello Shamil, I would like to offer my cleaning services, at the moment we service 6 Airbnb properties and about 25 residential properties in Melbourne. My number is0448 137 877 

carolina 

Hi Marian,

I'm also interested, could you message me the contact details?

Thanks.

Hello Carlene, I would like to offer my cleaning services, at the moment we service 6 Airbnb properties and about 25 residential properties in Melbourne. My number is0448 137 877
carolina

Hi 

I do need a good cleaner in melbourne - they are so hard to find!!  Pleaase recommned

(I have a great one on Mornington peninsula if anyone needs but she doesnt rtravel to Melb.)

Hi Sandra, 

i just read your message about cleaners on the peninsula. I know it was posted a while ago but wondering if you could recommend the one you used or any others that work on the Mornington peninsula. Thanks so much. Jacqui

Hello Sandra, I would like to offer my cleaning services, at the moment we service 6 Airbnb properties and about 25 residential properties in Melbourne. My number is0448 137 877
carolina

Hi Sandra321,

I’m actually needing a good cleaner for Mornington Peninsula. I’m just about to start up & am very new to AirBnb.

I would love your cleaners details please.

Thank you!

Page

Would love her contact details if she is still available 🙂 

Hi Marian,

i also would be interested in Marianne if Beaconsfield Pde is not out of her way?

can I post my email here to get in contact with me? 

Madlenaltstaedt@gmail.com

Hi Marian and Alan, i came across this feed while I was searching for a Airbnb cleaner so I hope you don't mind me contacting you. Are you still using Marianna and if so I was wondering if you could pass on her details if she is looking for extra work. We are still quite new and not so busy at this stage. Thank you so much in advance.

Regards

Karen & Keith